New errors

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
mpodrug

New errors

Post by mpodrug » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:20 am

Ok. I will try to explain. Cubase SX3 here. In some project configurations (does happen with every drumazon version)on load and pressing play drumazon will play ok, but when you just click (no turning) on volume for examppe of BD it will lower volume for few db. Does happen with every opther instrument. Something like volume is not initialized correctly. I can e-mail you cubase file of this. You should be able to open it since it has only one drumazon. This is happening only when you have some grouping in cubase mixer.

But if you want better example you can replicate it in Sonar 6 easier. You can download Sonar 6(messing with it these days :D ) demo here :
http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/kb/kb20061101.asp This is a trial version of the 32-bit version of SONAR 6 Producer Edition. It is fully functional for 30 days.

Just load drumazon. Pres play on drumazon and durring play hit write button in right corner like you want to write some automation. Drumazon will drop voulme for few db and it will stay in that state until you reload it.

Does not happen in FL Studio. I think that is because FL has different signal routing.

Khmmmm...am i the only one who jump all around the place with this baby drum machine?

:P

usrfobiwan

Post by usrfobiwan » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:19 pm

Hmm did not notised this. But i must admit i have not done any automagic my self. To busy twisting knobs (bc2000) and jumping around in the studio....

:lol:

Anyway i will try to do some automagic tonight when we are doing our weekly saturdaynight jamming sessions...
Mascletas: "The most accurate simulation of thunder, humans can simulate..."

mpodrug

Post by mpodrug » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:47 am

Because it'old message. Those bugs are gone with....mmm i can remember wich version. But they are history :P