Love Drumazon - But when is Drag & Drop coming?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
ICN

Love Drumazon - But when is Drag & Drop coming?

Post by ICN » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:53 am

Hello,

I've been trying Drumazon Demo over the last few days.. and think its brilliant.

I seen a vid on Wire to the Ear and then got to see someone using it in a Seminar thing. Said I wouldnt try it, but I did & now I want it - LOL :D

However, what is stopping me purchasing it, is the lack of a "midi to track" or Drag & Drop feature.

Could you give me any idea as to when this feature will be available? I really love Drumazon, but it just wont fit into my workflow at present.

I'm on Logic 9 btw.. Such a shame, as Ultrabeat doent have the same sound. I can replicate the velocites / accents etc.. in UB - But Drumazon just has something "alive" about its sound. Anyway.. just thought I'd leave a message to give you some feedback, along with an expression of interest in this feature 8)

Best of luck! :)

Cheers,

J

Sebastian@d16

Re: Love Drumazon - But when is Drag & Drop coming?

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 am

Hi J,

We're going to include this feature in 2.x upgrade of our Drum Machines, however the bad news is that at the moment i have no idea when it'll be.
Too bad you use AU format (Logic), because it lacks of midi output, and VST versions of our Drum Machines has a midi output, which allows to
simply record output from internal sequencer on a midi track.

Best regards,
Sebastian

ICN

Post by ICN » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 am

Appreciate you getting back to me so quickly - Hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later.

I'll keep an eye on the site from time to time so..

Best of luck Mate! 8)

PS - Please hurry up :wink: :D

ICN

Post by ICN » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:18 pm

And another feature.. probably already in the to do list.. but it would be cool to see the Values of changes to knobs etc.. as you edit.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:36 am

Hi

We do want to do this feature in a form editable tool tips, that will also allow to precise set parameter's value.

Best regards,
Sebastian