How can I use Drumazon as a Midi instrument in Ableton?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
symbio

How can I use Drumazon as a Midi instrument in Ableton?

Post by symbio » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Hello there. Amazing plugin upon demo, sounds really great. Before I buy it though im trying to figure out how to use drumazon as a midi instrument in Ableton. Is this just a restriction of the demo version? Do I have to program all my stuff in the actual plugin as patches and then just record to ableton? Or is there a way to trigger the BD, Snare, HH etc... through the Midi Instrument panel in Ableton so I can edit and record midi notes through ableton piano roll and use in my arrangement?

Thanks, apologies for the noob question!

stephen

LiquidProj3ct

Re: How can I use Drumazon as a Midi instrument in Ableton?

Post by LiquidProj3ct » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Of course! you need to turn off Int Seq, but you cannot do it in the demo. Take a look to this video if you want to know how I use Drumazon in ext mode in Zynewave Podium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbR4oplKA2g

btw, if you like Podium there is a free version.

symbio

Post by symbio » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Thanks for the reply. So the demo does disable this ability correct? And when I purchase and turn off Int. Seq. then I can basically use it just like a mini instrument drum machine and trigger sounds vai the Ableton Interface correct? :) I just want to be sure before I drop the money! Wish the demo would show that as it seems pretty core to the product use

LiquidProj3ct

Post by LiquidProj3ct » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:21 am

Yes, and Yes, 100% guarantied :)