Feature suggestion

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
mpodrug

Feature suggestion

Post by mpodrug » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:52 pm

Well...one thing. It's virtual drum synthesizer so maybe you can add some things wich are not in original instrument. Like some switch on Closed Hat (something like CUT OFF) wich will disable behaviour of closed hat cutting open hat decay. I think i dont must to explain benefit on this in therms of sound and rhytm shaping. Of course this is not case in original but since this is software emulation we(D16 in this way) can add something that isn't there in the hardware and improve possibilities :wink:

Rhytm composing:
Pressing CLEAR and holding five seconds will DELETE ALL notes in selected pattern. As is now i must switch through every instrument and pressing clear button when clearing pattern. Or am i missing something? 8)

Easyer drawing of note in pattern. Press left click and hold. Move mouse above other buttons. That will enable them. As is now i must click on every button in sequencer.

Easyer deleting. Pressing right click and move through buttons will switch them off.

So left click for drawing (as is now, but please enable moving), right click for deleting. Seems pretty logical. Something similar you can find in FL Studio pattern sequencing and Reason Redrum(wich is almost roland drum machine emulation but not even close with sound, just look and feel). They does have almost same system for pattern drawing. It is pretty fast and logical.

That is all for now. Sorry for my bad english. See ya.

:P

Btw. love this company very much so far. Good support and what is counting...phenomenal sound sources. I like Drumazon so much :) Hope they find some times for other roland rhytm machines (727,707, 808)...

Przemek@d16

Post by Przemek@d16 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:40 pm

I agree with all you wrote about. We'll move this thread and add suggestions from other users too to Drumazon public forum. We want to collect there all the ideas for new updates. Just after official release.

BTW. you can clear all instruments notes with CTRL+CLEAR.

Cheers,
Przemek

mpodrug

Post by mpodrug » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:05 am

Didn't know for CTRL+CLEAR trick. Thanks for that. There is few things unexplained. Hope there will be manual.

Love Drumazon 8)