Drummachines don't work in Windows 7 (64-bit)

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Sebastian@d16

Re: Drummachines don't work in Windows 7 (64-bit)

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri May 07, 2010 9:35 am

Hi,

And what about the project I sent you? Do you hear 4/4 base drum pattern when you press "play" on transport panel from Cubase?

Best regards,
Sebastian

del3rius

Post by del3rius » Sun May 09, 2010 12:48 am

Unfortunately not!!! :shock:

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:09 am

Hi,

That's really weird, because our plug-ins don't interfere in windows registry. The only possibility of the conflict to occur is when you're running two plug-ins (for example ours and produced by other company), that utilizes the same programming framework. We use a framework called Juce and we had a problems with it some time ago on MacOS --- it's now fixed. But as I told, it requires at least two plug-ins running, so in a case the project I gave you it's highly unprobable.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:11 am

One more thing...

When you go to Options menu in Drumazon to "Default Resources -> Drum Map" node, do you have "Factory Mapping" item checked?

del3rius

Post by del3rius » Mon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm

always!!! and the strangest thing is that i got the same exact setup of plug-ins as before format, and then it worked perfect!!!
Although i tried to uninstall a suspecius program 'causing many conflicts, in many things on pcs many times, Nero, but again the same...
the only plug-in that works fine is PHOSCYON, all other drum machines, are exactly like Drumazon, don't use them much, so i didn't check them at first when drumazon silenced, and I wonder if there might be an other kind of conflict like a DAW issue or a ASIO driver kind of problem. 'Cause recently I installed Reaper with its ASIO driver Re.. something... might that be the problem?