"note on" lights sporadic

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Scott

"note on" lights sporadic

Post by Scott » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 am

First off, thank you, thank you, thank you to D16 for finally getting out the AU versions of these classic machines.

I've been playing around with Drumazon and I have noticed that the lights that indicate which sound is being triggered are not consistent. Particularly if I am triggering the sounds from a keyboard. The sounds seem to trigger fine, so that's not a problem, but the lights don't always light. I'm just wondering if this is symptomatic of some problem under the hood. If no-one else has this problem, then I'm going to go do some troubleshooting with my system, but if others have this problem too, then it's not my set-up causing it.

On a whole other note - I got so excited when I heard about the AU's that I went and bought the silver box package not realizing that Phoscyon was not an AU yet. Doh! I can see another round of posts asking, begging and pleading for an AU version of that. Hopefully not another two years. .

Scott

Jacek@d16

Post by Jacek@d16 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:00 am

Hi Scott,

You can already download Phoscyon AU Beta from user area (add-ons tab).

Limitations of this beta version:

- Play live mode is permamently TURNED ON! It cannot be disabled
- Arpeggiator doesn't work yet
- Internal Sequencer doesn't work yet
- Internal loading and saving patterns doesn't work yet
- CPU path is NOT optimized - whole binary file works in Debug mode to allow us to trace the bugs.

You can play acid using host's piano roll to trigger Phoscyon's notes.
Official release is really close ;)

Regards
Plugins sound master