Trggering patterns via midi in Live doesn't work

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
musikmachine

Trggering patterns via midi in Live doesn't work

Post by musikmachine » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi. Say i have C1 playing and i want to change to the pattern on C2 when i sequence the clips in live's arrangement view it doesn't change the pattern, C1 keeps playing. I have to change the pattern a bar early so it seems like there is some latency but it only works occasionally. I tried adjusting tdc but it seems to make the timing more random. I hav ethe same issue in FL Studio as well so i'm assuming it's a bug with drumazon.

As an aside but a related, when will the new versions be released. i don't want to slow down progress! :oops:

Cheers!

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 am

Hi,

Default mode for Drumazon is Chain mode, it's the native 909's mode. So if You want to create arrangement using internal sequencer and by triggering patterns via host application, then change the play mode to Normal mode.

Best regards,
Sebastian

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Sebastian@d16 wrote:Hi,

Default mode for Drumazon is Chain mode, it's the native 909's mode. So if You want to create arrangement using internal sequencer and by triggering patterns via host application, then change the play mode to Normal mode.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Will try that. Thanks Sebastian. :)