Starting To Feel A Little Used Here...

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
matt@postpro.org

Starting To Feel A Little Used Here...

Post by matt@postpro.org » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:34 pm

So far I've had Nepheton and Drumazon for 6 months and I still have not been able to use them. I have tried using the VST to RTAS adapter, but the plugs crash my ProTools HD rigs almost immediately every time. So that's a no go. No AU support still so my Logic Pro rig is a no go. And I have had no response from the developers to get their plugs running on Receptors. I've gotten the guys at Muse Research to agree to do the ports for the d16 programmers, but no response from d16. All the Muse Research guys need is an NFR version to write the code to and we will all be cooking on Receptors, but, that's still a negative. Basically I spent $300 for plugs that still aren't able to function on three separate platforms.

So what's the policy for selling these plugs to someone who might actually be able to use them?

Matt @ Post Pro

Przemek@d16

Post by Przemek@d16 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:43 pm

We are actually working on AU versions ... RTAS will be next depending also on Digi decisions.

But regarding to the Receptor compatibility we had no contact from Muse till now, we also wrote to them once time with no answer. I don't know why we had problems with getting touch but if they are interested as you are talking there should be no problem. I'll write to them once again asap and we'll let you know how the things are with the Receptor compatibility.

Of course you can sell your licenses whenever you want. For details please write to support@d16.pl

Cheers,
Przemek

matt@postpro.org

Post by matt@postpro.org » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Use the contact name and email I gave you at Muse Research. He was expecting to hear from you, but said no one ever contacted them. As I said, you will have to supply them with an NFR version. Not too much to ask...

Thanks

Matt @ Post Pro

matt@postpro.org

Still waiting.....

Post by matt@postpro.org » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:40 am

Well... The guys at Muse Research are sending you emails because I am having them :cc me as well. Are you having trouble receiving their emails?

Is there a "specific" email address you would like them to use to contact you? Your contact at Muse Research is Bryan. You can send email directly to him: bryan@museresearch.com Or you can tell me what address you would like for him to use and I will call him with the info.

All they are asking for is an "NFR" version of the software in order to write their "wrapper" application. For those that do not know, "NFR" means "Not For Resale". Basically a free copy. In exchange for the free copy, they will port your software to the Receptor platform for you AND promote your product as far as you are willing to go. Your contact at Muse Research is Bryan. You can send email directly to him: bryan@museresearch.com

If it helps, I will BUY them a copy of your software in order to get these programs operational.

In for a penny, in for a pound at this point.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:59 am

Hey,

We've granted Bryan whole package of our software, but he hasn't downloaded any of them yet (according to log-s). And we're still waiting for his answer.

Best regards,
Sebastian

dc

Post by dc » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi.

I have Pro Tools HD, I use Plogue Bidule as a rewire slave to host Nepheton and Drumazon running as VSTs

Drumazon works perfectly, Nepheton has intermittently glitchy audio but this could be because my machine is a g5, not intel.

Anyhow, this solution works for me.

I've PM'ed you in case you don't check this thread.

Best.

dc.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:25 am

Hello,

Does the Nepheton make glitches in Bidule standalone? without rewire?

Concerning the rewire connection with ProtoolsHD we won't be able to check it. We're going to extend our compatibility list to RTAS versions, but we need to sort things out with AU first. We've already applied to Digidesign for a RTAS SDK (for the second time), no answer from them yet.

Best regards,
Sebastian