Bug in Drumazon inside FL Studio

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
mpodrug

Bug in Drumazon inside FL Studio

Post by mpodrug » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:27 pm

Found a bug. It can be reproduced easy. It is present in all version of Drumazon. Reproduced on two different configurations and confirmed by ImageLine staff(they can reproduce it also). Also Nepheton demo does suffer from this also.

Plugin is working but when you write some automation inside FL Event playlist or if you draw automation via automation clips in playlist. For example CH Decay to be automated inside FL pattern it will crash FL Studio. It wont crash during play but if you try to open and close Drumazon few times FL Studio will freeze and sound will freeze.

I can upload simple FL Studio file with drumazon demo or drumazon full version. Just drop me some email address from support staff...
Last edited by mpodrug on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mpodrug

Post by mpodrug » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:39 pm

Ok here is the download link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/34917757/4a ... Decay.html

Unzip, load in FL Studio and just press play. You will see that CH Decay is automated durring pattern loop. Then try to open/close Drumazon demo few times, try to open automation lines from automation browser then try again to open close drumazon...Not load/unload just open close window and that is all...

100% freeze :( Btw tested in Cubase but there is working. ImageLine for now does not where is problem...

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:27 pm

Hey,

I experienced it too, when I tested it with FL 7 and Renoise (but this host hasn't responded so drastically). Cubase and Live behaved nice.

Definitely we need to check it. Thank You for notification.

Regards,
Sebastian

ruzz

Post by ruzz » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 am

+1 on this...Automation is crashing Drumazon and NP in fl studio 8

mpodrug

Post by mpodrug » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Hm....on the other hand with version 8 and newest update it is not crashing anymore... :? Btw i am speaking about Drumazon. I dont have NP.

FL8 and Drumazon is ok now :D

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Hi,

Since we've switched to new framework and as far as I tested debug-version of new Nepheton (still under development), this issue doesn't appear anymore.

Best regards,
Sebastian