License Drumazon - FOR SALE

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Custa

Post by Custa » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:55 pm

xms wrote:
Przemek@d16 wrote:
xms wrote: I do not understand why Drumazon and Nepheton are still advertised for Mac OSX. The products do not work on the current OSX platform. D16, you know this. Why you choose to lie to your prospects? Two years almost I wait for you to finish your promised product.
Really sorry for keeping you waiting so long... The finish is really close as you know from the other thread... The statement about availability in our prospects is clear for both Drumazon and Nepheton:
"[...] is available in VSTi format at the moment for both platforms (PC and Mac). [...] you need a VST compatible host application to use it."
Cheers,
Przemek
Accepted. Once in a while I feel its my duty to kick your asses and to direct you to work. I paid for it and I didn't install a Dynamics Try-Before-You-Buy release. Till now, I always received the message that D16 is working on it and that it will produce results soon. But in between a Devastor comes by. Reason given is the AU engine. First develop it for Devastor and then translate it to Drumazon. Now again, something comes in between, Fazortan. Appreciated, don't get me wrong but it's not a Drumazon AU release.

No hard feelings. Glad to hear soon will be soon again. Be sure to hear from me again in autumn ;-)

XMS
"Accepted. Once in a while I feel its my duty to kick your asses and to direct you to work". PFFFT

You are one hell of a piece of work xms. Carry on like a 1st class wanker and then pull the no hard feeling card.

So my response to you now would be you are a deadset fuckwit... no hard feelings of course. :twisted:
Hardware >

Apple 17" MackBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz - 4GB RAM - 320GB 7200 RPM Drive.

Apple Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2Ghz - 2GB RAM - 120GB 5400 RPM and 1TB 7200 RPM Drive

Software > Mac OS X 10.6.1, Logic Pro 8.0.2

Przemek@d16

Post by Przemek@d16 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:53 pm

guys ... calm down, please :)

xms

Post by xms » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:53 pm

Custa wrote:
xms wrote:
Przemek@d16 wrote: Really sorry for keeping you waiting so long... The finish is really close as you know from the other thread... The statement about availability in our prospects is clear for both Drumazon and Nepheton: Cheers,
Przemek
Accepted. Once in a while I feel its my duty to kick your asses and to direct you to work. I paid for it and I didn't install a Dynamics Try-Before-You-Buy release. Till now, I always received the message that D16 is working on it and that it will produce results soon. But in between a Devastor comes by. Reason given is the AU engine. First develop it for Devastor and then translate it to Drumazon. Now again, something comes in between, Fazortan. Appreciated, don't get me wrong but it's not a Drumazon AU release.

No hard feelings. Glad to hear soon will be soon again. Be sure to hear from me again in autumn ;-)

XMS
"Accepted. Once in a while I feel its my duty to kick your asses and to direct you to work". PFFFT

You are one hell of a piece of work xms. Carry on like a 1st class wanker and then pull the no hard feeling card.

So my response to you now would be you are a deadset fuckwit... no hard feelings of course. :twisted:
If you'd say half of these things standing next to me, I know you would run away. So let's get you straight. Yes, I wank a lot and I fuck even more. What's that any of your business? Why are you projecting self reflections, Custa? Are you gay?

xms

Post by xms » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:54 pm

Przemek@d16 wrote:guys ... calm down, please :)
As from now on, Yes I will ..

:lol:

Przemek@d16

Post by Przemek@d16 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:55 pm

calm down, PLEASE!

You can PM each other, ok?

Acidhead

Post by Acidhead » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:57 pm

+1 for ban of Custa.

You may not agree with his argument - i think he does have a point - but there's no need for abuse at all.

/ignore *.ignorance -f -R

Custa

Post by Custa » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:46 am

Acidhead wrote:+1 for ban of Custa.

You may not agree with his argument - i think he does have a point - but there's no need for abuse at all.

/ignore *.ignorance -f -R
You are right Acidhead there is no need to abuse at all, but thats my point, he was extremely insolent to both the D16 guys and Vicelord with an obvious lack of facts. It is not hard to scan this forum every week or so to get the latest updates on what is going on including the already written news in another thread about an expected beta in 2 weeks. XMS was as rude as he could be and then just tried to smooth it over with a "no hard feelings", not even an apology for the way he spoke to multiple people, makes me sick. He may have a point that there is a lot of anticipation (I myself am waiting and have been since pre-ordering both Drum plugins for AU) and want for them, but there is no need to carry on in the disgusting way he did.

This is my last rant on this subject. :roll:
Hardware >

Apple 17" MackBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz - 4GB RAM - 320GB 7200 RPM Drive.

Apple Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2Ghz - 2GB RAM - 120GB 5400 RPM and 1TB 7200 RPM Drive

Software > Mac OS X 10.6.1, Logic Pro 8.0.2

Acidhead

Post by Acidhead » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Ok, you seem to get the point, so -1 on ban.

My point is that it's allowed to be impatient and even to be factually incorrect. But we should draw the line at abuse. Your comment would have been so much classier, less provocative, and just as informative without the "Do you carry on everywhere like a wanker" bit, wouldn't you agree?

˙˙˙ǝɔıu ʎɐld puɐ dn ssıʞ oƃ llɐ,ʎ ʍoN 8)

xms

Post by xms » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:29 pm

~ BUMP ~

Definately up for sale. Best offer.

xms

Post by xms » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Machine is in MINT condition :lol: NEVER USED.

Make me your best offer and you got yourself an official DRUMAZON license.