License Drumazon - FOR SALE

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
xms
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 am

License Drumazon - FOR SALE

Post by xms » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:09 pm

On offer for PC users: Official Drumazon license for 100 euro !

Because I'm a Mac user and hugely dissapointed in the development outlook for AU support I want to sell my Drumazon license. As you know the software is incredible good but for Mac users unusable in Logic.

D16 promised to port the instrument to AU and make this their first priority but things are just not happening. All I know is that D16 is NOT answering any requests anymore about AU status and that they are further developping Nepheton. I'm dissapointed as a client and therefore want to sell my Drumazon license for 100 euro to the first bidder. Payment accepted through PayPal and I sincerely promise I will delete all software references from my computer.

Of course we will ask D16 to transfer my user name in the License to yours.

PM me.

Kind regards,
XMS
Last edited by xms on Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Acidhead
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:13 am

Post by Acidhead » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:28 pm

:roll:

Does PayPal buyer protection plan apply?
Does it come in the original box?
Will it ship only through smoke free post offices?

:lol:

xms
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 am

Post by xms » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:31 pm

Funny :D

But the offer is serious !

tb303
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:30 pm

Post by tb303 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:16 pm

Sorry I can't help, I've been waiting for AUs of these for sometime. I understand it is not just a case of converting and running, but I'd like to know progress is being made and maybe a rough eta. After all on the Mac I think AU is far more important than VST!

vicelord
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:08 pm

D16 use in logic

Post by vicelord » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:46 pm

For all mac/logic user, you can use fxpansion vst to audio units converter to get them to work. I have been using all D16 products with logic with no problems.
:D

Custa
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: D16 use in logic

Post by Custa » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:58 pm

vicelord wrote:For all mac/logic user, you can use fxpansion vst to audio units converter to get them to work. I have been using all D16 products with logic with no problems.
:D
So how will you be paying for my copy of the fxpansion wrapper? :roll:
Hardware >

Apple 17" MackBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz - 4GB RAM - 320GB 7200 RPM Drive.

Apple Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2Ghz - 2GB RAM - 120GB 5400 RPM and 1TB 7200 RPM Drive


Software > Mac OS X 10.6.1, Logic Pro 8.0.2

galex
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:47 pm
Location: firenze/italy

Post by galex » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:50 pm

pc and mac(core2duo 3.2),4g. ram,motu 828,access virus b,speak e spell(midi ),novation Zero sl,emu xboard 49,event tr8 xl,logic studio 9,ableton 8,d16 bundle,waves,many soft synth and effect..

yorke
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:21 pm

Re: D16 use in logic

Post by yorke » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:48 pm

vicelord wrote:For all mac/logic user, you can use fxpansion vst to audio units converter to get them to work. I have been using all D16 products with logic with no problems.
:D
Well, I was NOT able to use multichannel-out via fxpansion converter. Maybe its an Demo-Version issue but as far as I remember D16 promised to fix it years ago... :roll:

xms
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 am

Post by xms » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:55 pm

MOD ? Please ban Vicelord. Obviously he didn't do any research before posting his FIRST POST in my thread.

:twisted:

xms
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 am

Post by xms » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:43 am

* BUMP *

Best offer can buy the license !!

p.s. I do not understand why Drumazon and Nepheton are still advertised for Mac OSX. The products do not work on the current OSX platform. D16, you know this. Why you choose to lie to your prospects? Two years almost I wait for you to finish your promised product.

XMS

User avatar
Sebastian@d16
Posts: 1524
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Katowice/Poland

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:57 am

Hi,

We're sorry You had to wait so long, but we don't lie because AU is not the ONLY technology available for MacOS, there are also technologies such VST (our plug-ins), RTAS...

Best regards,
Sebastian

Custa
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:30 pm

Post by Custa » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:13 am

xms wrote:MOD ? Please ban Vicelord. Obviously he didn't do any research before posting his FIRST POST in my thread.

:twisted:
Do you carry on everywhere like a wanker? Calling for a ban for what that dude said is ridiculous. You should read up on what is available for Mac OS X first. VST is a valid choice, unfortunately not if you use Logic, I should know I guarantee I have been waiting longer than you for the release as AU.
Hardware >

Apple 17" MackBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz - 4GB RAM - 320GB 7200 RPM Drive.

Apple Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2Ghz - 2GB RAM - 120GB 5400 RPM and 1TB 7200 RPM Drive


Software > Mac OS X 10.6.1, Logic Pro 8.0.2

User avatar
Przemek@d16
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:10 pm

Post by Przemek@d16 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:10 pm

xms wrote: I do not understand why Drumazon and Nepheton are still advertised for Mac OSX. The products do not work on the current OSX platform. D16, you know this. Why you choose to lie to your prospects? Two years almost I wait for you to finish your promised product.
Really sorry for keeping you waiting so long... The finish is really close as you know from the other thread... The statement about availability in our prospects is clear for both Drumazon and Nepheton:
"[...] is available in VSTi format at the moment for both platforms (PC and Mac). [...] you need a VST compatible host application to use it."
Cheers,
Przemek

xms
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 am

Post by xms » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:30 pm

Custa wrote:
xms wrote:MOD ? Please ban Vicelord. Obviously he didn't do any research before posting his FIRST POST in my thread.

:twisted:
Do you carry on everywhere like a wanker? Calling for a ban for what that dude said is ridiculous. You should read up on what is available for Mac OS X first. VST is a valid choice, unfortunately not if you use Logic, I should know I guarantee I have been waiting longer than you for the release as AU.
If this was your first post in my thread I'd request a ban for you too Custa.

xms
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 am

Post by xms » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Przemek@d16 wrote:
xms wrote: I do not understand why Drumazon and Nepheton are still advertised for Mac OSX. The products do not work on the current OSX platform. D16, you know this. Why you choose to lie to your prospects? Two years almost I wait for you to finish your promised product.
Really sorry for keeping you waiting so long... The finish is really close as you know from the other thread... The statement about availability in our prospects is clear for both Drumazon and Nepheton:
"[...] is available in VSTi format at the moment for both platforms (PC and Mac). [...] you need a VST compatible host application to use it."
Cheers,
Przemek
Accepted. Once in a while I feel its my duty to kick your asses and to direct you to work. I paid for it and I didn't install a Dynamics Try-Before-You-Buy release. Till now, I always received the message that D16 is working on it and that it will produce results soon. But in between a Devastor comes by. Reason given is the AU engine. First develop it for Devastor and then translate it to Drumazon. Now again, something comes in between, Fazortan. Appreciated, don't get me wrong but it's not a Drumazon AU release.

No hard feelings. Glad to hear soon will be soon again. Be sure to hear from me again in autumn ;-)

XMS

Post Reply