Search found 21 matches

by NTiOzymandias
Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:35 am
Forum: DRUMAZON
Topic: Audio Units Versions
Replies: 55
Views: 59923

You say you've read a lot of posts. I suggest you read them again; it's been said several times that an AU version of each plug-in is planned. d16 has to rewrite most of the code to work as an AU. They can't exactly just snap their fingers and make it exist. If you doubt me on this, take a look at t...
by NTiOzymandias
Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:52 pm
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: So What Could be Next for D16 to Thrill us With?
Replies: 69
Views: 113457

usrfobiwan wrote:Render new layout, reroute a few envelopes, add a cowbell and thats it... sorta..
No, that's not it. IIRC, the 808 and 909 have different filter designs. And guess what part of a softsynth is hardest to get right? :wink:
by NTiOzymandias
Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:30 pm
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: So What Could be Next for D16 to Thrill us With?
Replies: 69
Views: 113457

The Divine..... SH 101 !! That'd be hilarious! :lol: Is it just me or does mention of the 101 make everyone else think of dueling squirrels, too? I personally want a TR808. d16 already has some stiff competition from AudioRealism on that front. But then again, AudioRealism won't be making a 909 any...
by NTiOzymandias
Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Forum: PHOSCYON
Topic: au version
Replies: 2
Views: 4354

Przemek@d16 wrote:....Now you can only use some VST wrapper...
Actually, no, you can't wrap it for Logic. Sorry. :?
by NTiOzymandias
Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:34 am
Forum: PHOSCYON
Topic: PHOSCYON 1.5.6 AU FOR MAC
Replies: 6
Views: 7831

macha wrote:did you try fxpansions vst to au wrapper?
this should make it possible to work in logic with phosycon
It's been tried and it doesn't work. The GUI (and possibly other stuff) is unresponsive.
by NTiOzymandias
Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:32 am
Forum: DRUMAZON
Topic: Suggestion?
Replies: 18
Views: 24851

JXL wrote:Yes but there's none with a dedicated and focused sequencer.
D'oh! Good point. I surrender. :?
Where did you find that post from???

It still doesn't appear when you look in all the Drumazon forums!
Look in the Phoscyon forums. Someone posted in the wrong place :wink:
by NTiOzymandias
Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:44 am
Forum: DRUMAZON
Topic: Suggestion?
Replies: 18
Views: 24851

This has been asked and answered; Drumazon will not have sample capabilities. There are, however, a LOT of alternatives (synthesis drum machines are in the minority because they're harder to write).
by NTiOzymandias
Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:51 am
Forum: PHOSCYON
Topic: PHOSCYON 1.5.6 AU FOR MAC
Replies: 6
Views: 7831

I have question too: why Logic still doesn't support VST ? :( It would be much, much easier... It used to, but it was supposedly more effort than it was worth. Steinberg is willing to tell people how to write VSTi plugins , but they want the only VSTi hosts to be their own programs, Cubase and Nuen...
by NTiOzymandias
Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:15 am
Forum: PHOSCYON
Topic: drumazon
Replies: 11
Views: 14813

intrepidtraveller wrote:ultrabeat's interface is unnecessarily complex, aestheticaly displeasing and convoluted in its design. just like all the other logic instruments.
I won't argue that it's as easy to use as other drum machines, but I for one think it looks pretty cool. 8)
by NTiOzymandias
Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:59 pm
Forum: DRUMAZON
Topic: Audio Units version?
Replies: 2
Views: 5450

Re: Audio Units version?

I'm almost ready to put down the money on this, but what is the roadmap for an Audio Units version? All we know right know is that the AU version is planned . No release date yet because they don't know how long it'll take. I'm a little unsure of price too. I would have already bout it if it was US...
by NTiOzymandias
Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:21 pm
Forum: PHOSCYON
Topic: drumazon
Replies: 11
Views: 14813

this is a real shame, why not cross platform everything, people still want macs for stability, logic would still sell loads on pc and mac I see your point but I gotta disagree all the same. The secret to Apple's success with selling Macs the past few years is precisely what you're bemoaning; people...
by NTiOzymandias
Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:38 am
Forum: PHOSCYON
Topic: univeral binary for the mac intel systems - will it work?
Replies: 13
Views: 16857

any plans for an AU version of the new Drumazon? Yes, there will be an AU of indeterminate release date. The Mac and PC VSTs will come out at the same time, it seems, on the announced release date of December 15th. NB Nota bene...? "Note well?" Given that you asked a question, I think that's not wh...
by NTiOzymandias
Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:46 am
Forum: PHOSCYON
Topic: univeral binary for the mac intel systems - will it work?
Replies: 13
Views: 16857

Sadly copying the key into the same folder as the vst didn't work - looks like I'll have to wait for the AU version :( Does the VST to AU wrapper generate bundles? Right-click (or control-click) on the resulting AU and click "show contents" if the option is available; then try copying the key to th...
by NTiOzymandias
Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:41 am
Forum: PHOSCYON
Topic: drumazon
Replies: 11
Views: 14813

well fair enough, i just havent found another vst drum machine that has shuffle and other controls over each drum i have live and impulse is ok but the swing in live itself is crap thats why im looking for a drum machine that has this built in , some thing stand alone that you could bounce down wav...
by NTiOzymandias
Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:18 pm
Forum: PHOSCYON
Topic: univeral binary for the mac intel systems - will it work?
Replies: 13
Views: 16857

Remember that plug-in compatibility on Macs depends in large part on the host you're using. Cubase and Ableton (which use VSTs) should work seamlessly with Phoscyon, but Logic and Garageband (which use AUs) will not even load it until the AU version comes out. Also, pay attention to the input mode w...