tuning knob reset

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Philipp

tuning knob reset

Post by Philipp » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:58 pm

*** problem solved :D , figured out that I had some trouble with my Logic preferences causing the issue, everything works fine now ***

hi there,

just bought a few of your plug-ins, already enjoying them quite a lot, great sound, great fun to use :lol:

( I only got one issue I could´t figure out so far regarding PHOSCYON:

I´m using Logic Express 9 to play / select the PHOSCYON pattern via notes. When I stop the Logic Sequencer PHOSCYON always sets the tuning knob to the lowest level. Do you have an idea what I'm doing wrong here?

thanks for your help)

kind regards Philipp

P.S.: Are all preset patterns of your plug Ins allowed to be used royalty free in commercial music productions? Are you still planning 64-Bit versions of the current plug ins?
Last edited by Philipp on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sebastian@d16

Re: tuning knob reset

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:25 am

Hi Phillip,

Even when you turn the tunning knob to e.g. middle or max, when you press stop on a transport panel it turns back to 0?

That's really odd behavior, do you use automation for Phoscyon or do you have midi controller connected to your computer?
Are all preset patterns of your plug Ins allowed to be used royalty free in commercial music productions?
Certainly, you can use all factory presets and patterns in commercial productions, moreover you'd make us very proud of it :)
That's part of the license, if you purchase our product you get also non-exclusive royalty free license for using also its factory
presets in your productions.
Are you still planning 64-Bit versions of the current plug ins?
We're working on this simultaneously with working on LuSH-101, because all our plug-ins share common framework, which
needs to be updated to be up to date with current OSes and 64bit host applications. First in row SilverLines be released,
later we'll take care about instruments.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Philipp

Re: tuning knob reset

Post by Philipp » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi Sebastian,

thanks a lot for your reply, seems like I had some kind of bug in my Logic Midi preferences (after setting them to default / creating a new session everything works fine).

best regards

Philipp