15 min time out and nag screen too short

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
cc85

15 min time out and nag screen too short

Post by cc85 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 am

I am not really getting very much benefit trying out LUSH as the repetitive nag screen and 15 min timeout is preventing me from getting to grips with the layout ,never mind before I attempt to program it. The half hour timeout you previously had with Phoscyon was much better and eventually enticed me to buy it as after several half hours of losing myself in possibilities I felt comfortable enough with it to purchase it so that I could save my patterns and I felt it could be of use to my sonic arsenal, Other vsts which have full limited time control or unlimited half hour timeouts have worked in their favour as I have ended up buying the software eventually. I find the nag screen takes me away from delving into the software and frustrates me enough to close down it down before LUSH times out, consequently I have only opened it twice since its launch. So really I am just asking for you to extend the timeout to half hour slots with a one off nag screen. Thanks to the extended customer discount period til January means I may be able to spend some of my student loan purchasing it.

Sebastian@d16

Re: 15 min time out and nag screen too short

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi,

We're going to release a LuSH-101 update within one week or so, and among a bugfixes and minor features that are going to be included in that update, we also will make a demo version less restrictive: 30 mins timeout for single run and the splash window will be showed only twice (first time when you load LuSH demo into host application and second time when 30 mins period passes).

Best regards,
Sebastian

Timbaloo

Post by Timbaloo » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:27 pm

That's a good thing. I so far only listened to the presets because of this. And presets alone won't make me buy a 149€ synth ;)

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi,

New version and less restrictive demo is now available to download :)

Best regards,
Sebastian