Crashes logic 8 when scrolling through presets

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
joshelevator

Crashes logic 8 when scrolling through presets

Post by joshelevator » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:01 pm

if i use the prev or next buttons to scroll through the presets, devastator often crashes logic 8. this happens pretty much ever time if i hit the buttons at a fast pace. if i hit the buttons very slowly, it doesn't crash. im on os 10.4. 11 on a macbook pro dual with a lot of ram.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:32 am

Hi,

We're aware of that in older Silver Line plug-ins such issue could appear under specific conditions (problem with communication framework we use with our source), and next update of Devastor will solve this problem.

Best regards,
Sebastian

joshelevator

Post by joshelevator » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 pm

any news on this? the plugin sounds great but almost always crashed for me. at this point, i can't use it as it is unreliable. i am using logic 8 on a macbook pro and macbook - both are fairly new and have a lot of RAM.. if i scroll at all through presets, it will almost always crashes at some point. it also crashes for no apparent reason occasionally (fairly normal). this does not happen with any other plugins i have. lastly, while im here. any news on having GUI automation with this or the phaser plug?

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi,

We're preparing Drumazon first AU beta now, and this Devastor's update will be released right after that. The issue You're experiencing shouldn't appear with new version. Apart from that few slight changes to make better antialias will be also included.

Best regards,
Sebastian

joshelevator

Post by joshelevator » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:49 pm

any news on this? i see other new products since your last message but only see version devastator 1.0.0 available for download.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 am

Hi,

Nithonat (the new product) will be shipped in middle of May, till that moment we're going to finish all our instruments as AU. When this will be done, we'll take care about our Silver Line updates.

Cheers,
Sebastian