Two Major Questions...

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions

Two Major Questions...

Postby Orbit-50 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Is there any way we can get back the original lighter GUI scheme or make the GUI bigger at least?
When in host mode using the internal sequencer and triggering different pattern with the MIDI keyboard, can there be a way to sync the play start and stop to the host transport control?

The first one is the most important to me.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWs and plugins.
Orbit-50

Re: Two Major Questions...

Postby Sebastian@d16 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi,

Is there any way we can get back the original lighter GUI scheme or make the GUI bigger at least?

After we're done with upgrading all our SilverLine plug-ins we'll start working on new versions of our Classic Boxes, which will include preparing hi-resolution UIs as well, but this will take time. As for lighter UI from the one of the older versions of Drumazon, I'm afraid it can't be simply "transferred" from one version to another. You'd have to install the actual older version of Drumazon in order to have different UI. As registered customer you have access to all versions of Drumazon (http://helpdesk.d16.pl/knowledge_base/article/101), but can't tell you exactly which one is THE version including the skin you want. Beside keep in mind that older version of Drumazon may not be necessarily compatible with your setup (http://helpdesk.d16.pl/knowledge_base/article/86).

When in host mode using the internal sequencer and triggering different pattern with the MIDI keyboard, can there be a way to sync the play start and stop to the host transport control?

This is feature planned for one of future versions of Drumazon (2.0 upgrade I'm afraid). By the feature I mean pattern starting to play not right after it's triggered, but in next quarter-beat, next bar, etc. Right now to achieve that you'd need rely on your DAW's functionality. Some host offers this type of feature (on-fly note quantization). For example in Ableton Live you may put one pattern-triggering note into a single MIDI clip, and when select next clip to play, the host wait until the current one plays till the end and then starts to play new selected one - it just workaround.

Kind regards,
Sebastian
Sebastian@d16

Postby Puranon » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:43 pm

5 Silverline rewrites seems like a mountain of work to precede a Drumazon 2.0 rewrite. :shock:

Drumazon 1.0 was well done and V2 should not need to see that many radical changes.
Puranon

Postby Sebastian@d16 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:15 am

Hi,

And listening to feedback from our customer we do not intend to. I mean to change a lot in the Classic Boxes department.

As for the SilverLine plug-ins, I admit it is quite lot of work, but should go smoothly after we Devastor 2 release, since we paved the way with it and Decimort 2 is around the corner already :)

Kind regards,
Sebastian
Sebastian@d16

Postby Orbit-50 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Thank you so much for your response Sebastian. Please move your booty on this.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWs and plugins.
Orbit-50

Return to DRUMAZON