Where did it go??

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions

Where did it go??

Postby nplmdthfan » Thu May 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello all,

I'm new here, so be gentle...

I just bought Drumazon 1.5.1 and have installed on both my studio computer (an Intel iMac) and my laptop (an Intel MacBook). The only problem is that now I cannot find it anywhere on either computer. I've installed hundreds of applications over the years and I've never seen this happen. If anyone can help shed some light on my problem I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
nplmdthfan
nplmdthfan

Re: Where did it go??

Postby Sebastian@d16 » Fri May 17, 2013 10:52 am

Hi,

Drumazon (in fact each product from our software palette) is provided as a plug-in. So it's not a standalone program you could directly run from your Applications list. You actually need another program to open Drumazon in. You need to be sure that program you want to run Drumazon in has to be able to host AU or VST plug-ins, because our software is provided as a plug-in in AU and VST formats.

Kind regards,
Sebastian
Sebastian@d16

re: Where did it go??

Postby nplmdthfan » Fri May 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Thanks for your help Sebastian. I will cheque when I'm back at my studio tonight. I'm certain all will be fine.

Cheers,
nplmdthfan
nplmdthfan

re: Where did it go??

Postby nplmdthfan » Fri May 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Running ProTools now, no sign of Drumazon. Running as an AU should be fine, correct??

Cheers,
nplmdthfan
nplmdthfan

Re: Where did it go??

Postby Sebastian@d16 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:06 am

Hi,

You won't be able to use our software in Pro Tools, which requires RTAS or AAX plug-ins to work with. Our plug-ins are provided as AU and VST plug-ins only. You have to use host application that's compatible with AU or VST formats.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Sebastian@d16

Return to DRUMAZON