Drumazon and Nephetor Aax version

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions

Drumazon and Nephetor Aax version

Postby Innesireinar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:42 pm

I've demoed drumazon and nephetor a couple of years ago and found them amazing. But I use pro tools and the lack of the aax vs would force me to use some kind of bridge like vep that with multiouts it's so complicated. D16 staff told years ago that aax vs were just around the corner. Any news about this?
Innesireinar

Re: Drumazon and Nephetor Aax version

Postby Sebastian@d16 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi,

AAXes generally were around the corner. That's why we've come up with the upgrades of Toraverb, Devastor, Decimort to versions 2 and started to build all our new products upon refined framework with AAX support in mind. We're continuously preparing new versions of our current older software line, but we need to make it systematically. Starting with simpler units like effects, and then focusing on more complex products, like Classic Boxes or LuSH-101. I'm very sorry it's been taking so long, but we are small team. We do all we can to speed the process up. But I can assure, all our plug-ins will eventually be compatible with Pro Tools.

Kind regards,
Sebastian
Sebastian@d16

Postby Innesireinar » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:14 am

Hi Sebastian, yes I ve seen that you are focused on taking your processing stuff aax compatible, but, at least from my point of view, your premium products are the old machine emulators, where you have no competitors except for those who use samples. Please give us the aax vs soon. Also make the import pattern into the daw function.
Innesireinar

Postby srecabarren » Mon May 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi there,

I would like to get Drumazon thru the Focusrite plugin collective discount but just realised there is not a pro tools version, so I wonder when will be aax version available.

Cheers

Sebastian
srecabarren

Postby Sebastian@d16 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:58 am

Hi,

We do plan that, but won't happen anytime soon I'm afraid (if you're hoping to see the AAXes in few months). We're going to do upgraded versions (2.0) with new features added and included compatibility with Pro Tools DAW. It won't happen as technical update of Drumazon 1.x or Nepheton 1.x.

Cheers,
Sebastian.
Sebastian@d16

Return to DRUMAZON