problem with drumazon sound

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions

Re: problem with drumazon sound

Postby Sebastian@d16 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:21 am

Hi,

Just like in real 909; Drumazon plays note at velocity 128 (max) as accented note with total accent flag set, so that's not really a point in additional note for Total Accent track. Or do you think about some other instruments to control Drumazon with?

Cheers,
Sebastian
Sebastian@d16

Postby Puranon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Exactly that. 808 is the one with an AC trigger jack. 909 only has RS and Drumazon's 12 outputs of is already sufficient to accomodate every 909 instruments. Nepheton needs AC MIDI + 16 outpus.
Puranon

Postby 3phase1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:07 am

wooops..its much better now..when has this happened? i had stopped using drumazon, but in its actual form its back in the boat..

Since that needed so long its probably not likely to see further improvements, or?
I would guess so.. and now it holds the promise..a convincing emulation of all 909 drum sounds..so maybe no improvements necessary.

However, i really like how independent drumazon behaves from the daw, thats really great, and considering how close its build like a real 909, its a little piece of techno art in a way.
self contained..and like with the real 909..you can spend time with it alone for hours.
But as mentioned before, that makes me miss the external instrument track.. a great feature of the real 909 that allows to add simple bass lines and fx samples to the pattern.
And different to another daw track..that basslines or fx samples change with your pattern changes! And that with a plug in where you can change patterns on the fly independent from the daw.. Makes a lot of interactive musical sense.

Actually the demand for real 909s grew drastically lately.. have your sales also gone up? if not its maybe that people have forgotten that there is a good software 909 around.
Sounds better than the boutique mini 909 from roland.

greets
3phase1

Previous

Return to DRUMAZON